Welcome to Moxie.Games! We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to exclusive videos, television and other audio-visual entertainment (“Moxie.Games content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“internet ready devices”).
You agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with Moxie.Games (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- The Moxie.Games service is provided by Moxie Games, LLC., or one of its affiliated companies.
- Communication Preferences. By using the Moxie.Games service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Moxie.Games relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Moxie.Games service, or in the “Your Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Moxie.Games. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Moxie.Games features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link contained in our newsletter.
- Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
- Ongoing Membership. Your Moxie.Games membership, which may start with a free trial or reduced cost trial offer, will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Moxie.Games service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials
- Your Moxie.Games membership may start with a free trial or reduced cost trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for a specific number of months as specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Discounted trials are for new and certain former members only. Moxie.Games reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free or reduced cost trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the trial period of your membership and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- CLICK THE “YOUR ACCOUNT” LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY Moxie.Games WEB PAGE TO FIND CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your Moxie.Games membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Moxie.Games service, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link, available at the top of the pages of the Moxie.Games website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your Payment Method with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the membership fee to the updated Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your Moxie.Games membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Moxie.Games service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED Moxie.Games CONTENT. To cancel, go to the “Your Account” page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “View billing details” on the “Your Account” page. If you signed up for Moxie.Games using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your Moxie.Games membership at any time, including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the Moxie.Games service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Moxie.Games membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Moxie.Games Service
- The Moxie.Games service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Moxie.Games membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Moxie.Games service and view Moxie.Games content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view Moxie.Games content through the Moxie.Games service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such Moxie.Games content. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED.
- We continually update the Moxie.Games service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of Moxie.Games content, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- The availability of Moxie.Games content to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the Moxie.Games content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Moxie.Games makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching Moxie.Games content show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Moxie.Games content you have selected and the configuration of your Moxie.Games ready device.
- BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE Moxie.Games AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Moxie.Games service. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the Moxie.Games service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information.
- Passwords and Account Access
- The member who created the Moxie.Games account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Moxie.Games account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Moxie.Games Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Moxie.Games service, Moxie.Games implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Moxie.Games service, which includes accessing via the Moxie.Games website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Moxie.Games website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Moxie.Games reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Moxie.Games is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Moxie.Games or by the automated processes of Moxie.Games.
- Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE MOXIE.GAMES SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MOXIE.GAMES SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MOXIE.GAMES DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE MOXIE.GAMES SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. MOXIE.GAMES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOXIE.GAMES, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Gifts and Promotions. Gift cards for the Moxie.Games service may be available for purchase at third-party retail outlets and websites, which can be redeemed during the registration process. From time to time, other types of promotional codes may be available, including those provided as part of a third party promotion. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Gift cards and promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by Moxie.Games in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The Moxie.Games service, including all content provided on the Moxie.Games service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks. Moxie.Games is a registered trademark of Moxie.Games, LLC.
- Applications. You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the Moxie.Games service. These Applications may import data related to your Moxie.Games account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Moxie.Games is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY MOXIE.GAMES AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
- Use of Information Submitted. Moxie.Games is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Moxie.Games service, including the Moxie.Games website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Moxie.Games service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Moxie.Games does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Moxie.Games content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Moxie.Games. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Moxie.Games and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
Last updated: October 5, 2017